A couple years back, our Head Pickler was enjoying some Bloody Marys down in NOLA when he had a delicious pickled green bean. And he liked these beans so much that he wanted to try making them on his own. So he came back to Philly and began experimenting in his kitchen lab on Brine Street, mixing and matching the freshest local ingredients around. And thus, Zing Beans were born.
Fast forward some years and lots of batches later to when a group of regular people – who love pickles – came together to turn the Brine Street lab into a full-blown Picklery. Now, we’re just regular people making pickles in the city. The city of Philadillphia.
Picklery (Noun): Pik-uhl-ry
An establishment for creating pickled goods by preserving them in delicious and addictive brine.
What We Do
We make the most snackable pickles in the Philly area, sourced from as many local and seasonally fresh ingredients as possible.
Cherry Peppers, Green Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Spices, Salt
Hellish Hoagie Relish
Cucumbers, Garlic, Vinegar, Water, Thai Chili, Dill, Spices, Mustard Seed, Salt
Dem Spicy Spears
*Made with Saint Lucifer Spice
Green Beans, Garlic, Vinegar, Water, Thai Chili, Dill, Spices, Mustard Seed, Salt
Cucumbers, Garlic, Vinegar, Water, Dill, Spices, Mustard Seed, Salt
Straight Up Spears
How We Do
Here’s just a few of the things that make our stuff kind of a big dill.
Where To Find Us
Here’s where you can find our delicious pickles.
- Talula's Daily - Washington Square West
- Kensington Quarters - Fishtown
- Pinot Boutique - Old City
- Tela's Market - Fairmount
- Fair Food Farmstand - Reading Terminal Market
- The Head Nut - Reading Terminal Market
- One West Cafe - University City
- Greensgrow Farms - Fishtown
- Green Aisle Grocery - Various locations
- Weaver's Way - Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill
- Whole Foods - South Street
- The Head Nut - Ardmore
- Tredici Italian Market - Wayne
- Trove General Store - Paoli
- Keystone Homebrew Supply Store - North Wales
- Penns Woods Winery - Chadds Ford
- Gorshin Trading Post - Haddonfield
Co-op's & CSA's:
- Philly Food Works CSA
- Kensington Food Co-op
- Weaver's Way Co-op
- Greensgrow CSA
Restaurants & Food Trucks:
- all'onda - Union Square, New York City
- Mucho Bueno - Roaming the streets of Philadelphia and Conshohocken
- Meltkraft/Valley Shepherd Creamery - Rittenhouse & Reading Terminal Market
Peep Us@Brinestpicklery @Brinestreetpicklery /Brinestpicklery Email We do wholesale! For orders and info, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Want pickles at your wedding? For orders and info, Email:email@example.com
The neighbors have been talking about us. Classic neighbors.